I'm having trouble connecting to my PS3 via remote play. Neither connecting via private network or connecting over the internet work. The only thing that works is when i connect directly to my ps3 via the ps3's wifi capabilites. I've already tried the following:
- Made sure MAC filtering was turned off on the router
- Made sure remote play was on on the ps3, along with start via internet
- Using the same PSN account on both the ps3 and the psp
- Static ip addresses for both the psp and the ps3 on the router
- Port 9293 is setup for port forwarding to my ps3
- Made sure the router was in mixed mode, (including 802.11b)
- Made sure i was able to connect to the router from my ps3 and psp, as i can access the internet on my psp and ps3
- Made sure the router was using WPA-PSK (TKIP) and not WPA2
- Made sure the WPA key was entered correctly
- Made sure the psp was registered on the ps3 (its in the registered devices list)
- PSP INFO: v5.02 Firmware (PSP 3001 Model)
- PS3 INFO: v2.53 Firmware (60 GB Model PS3)
...you name it, I have probably tried it, lol. The router is a D-Link DIR-615 (Wireless N Router).
Any other ideas?
Thanks in advance.