Code1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeIndexLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have reopened Code 1
Windows 7 will be available on October 22
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates

PSP Black Market
Want to Affiliate?

Latest topics
» How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64]
How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:28 pm by JDawson

» Windows 7 Totaly Pwns
How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:17 am by JDawson

» Calvin (Nitro Innovation) singing Iron Maiden-Run to the hills
How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:50 am by JDawson

» 2012 Story of Nibiru
How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:48 am by JDawson

» Seven Transformation Pack 2.0 is here
How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:52 am by JDawson

» [Firefox] Surf Anonymously With Foxy Proxy
How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:16 am by JDawson

» Code 1 reopened.
How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:42 pm by JDawson

» PHP EMail Bomber
How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:32 pm by JDawson

» Dell Launches Studio Hybrid Energy-Efficient PC
How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:16 am by JDawson

Poll
Top posters
JDawson
How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] Vote_lcapHow To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] I_voting_barHow To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] Vote_rcap 
Muaddib
How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] Vote_lcapHow To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] I_voting_barHow To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] Vote_rcap 
pleek
JShafer
bighoss1025
colp
prohalo
jjhurtado
zack64
Carlos

How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JDawson
Admin
Admin
JDawson

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-31

How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] Empty
PostSubject: How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64]   How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:28 pm

Many users are asking how to remove evaluation copy (Or testing purpose only) watermark that appears on the bottom right of Windows 7 desktop. Generally, we need to edit system file to make it happen. But thankfully, we have a simple, clean and working patch that does the job perfectly.

Before getting into the innards of the guide, it’s better to backup your system files since you are going edit user32.dll.mui system file using a small patch. Follow the steps given below to remove watermark from the Windows 7 desktop.

Procedure:

1. Download the patch fromhere (Thanks to deepxw for creating the patch).

2. Right-click on Removewatermark (.exe) file and select Run as administrator. Make sure that you have chosen RemovewatermarkX86.exe file, if you are using 32-bit Windows. Likewise choose RemovewatermarkX64.exe for 64-bit Windows.

3. Next, a command prompt will be opened asking your permission to continue. Press/type “Y” to continue patching process.

How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] Commandpromptaskingpermission1

4. Within few seconds, a successful message will be shown. Close Command Prompt window & reboot your system.

How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] Watermarkcommandprompt1

5. Enjoy!

If the watermark appears even after rebooting the machine, then follow the procedure below.

1. Type CMD in Start menu search field and hit enter Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open Command Prompt with admin rights. Alternatively, go to Start > All programs > Accessories. Right-click on Command Prompt entry, and select Run as administrator.

2. In the Command Prompt, type in mcbuilder.exe and hit enter. It may take a minute to finish the process. Now, close the Command Prompt window and reboot Windows 7.

How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64] Windows7watermarkhack

3. You should see no watermark on your desktop now.

Note that this patch should work fine on all builds of Windows 7 including build 7100.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Codeone.tk

How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64]
Page 1 of 1