This a guide to install Snes9xTYL into your PSP. This emu will let you play SNES games on your PSP. There is a SNES emu for the PC so u can try the game 1st to see if it is corrupt. The best (IMO) would be Snes9x. For the PSP it would be Snes9xTYL. THIS WORKS FOR SLIM AND FAT.
1. A Custom Firmware PSP with 3.XX kernal
2. Snes9xTYL 0.4.2 ME (will update if needed)
Before I go on, I want to tell you that emulators are not illegal. The bios and roms (games) are. So, I will not post where to get them. You are goin to use google.
1. Download the SNES9xTYL and extract it. There should be a "snes9xTYL" folder. Copy that to your GAME folder of your PSP.
2. Put your ROM into the ROM folder inside the snes9xTYL folder you just put on your PSP. This emulator can play .smc game file and zip file that contains the .scm file.
3. Disconnect the USB, go to the GAME menu of your XMB, and select the emulator.