Code1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeIndexLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have reopened Code 1
Windows 7 will be available on October 22
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates

PSP Black Market
Want to Affiliate?

Latest topics
» How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64]
iPod Touch will kill the psp? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:28 pm by JDawson

» Windows 7 Totaly Pwns
iPod Touch will kill the psp? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:17 am by JDawson

» Calvin (Nitro Innovation) singing Iron Maiden-Run to the hills
iPod Touch will kill the psp? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:50 am by JDawson

» 2012 Story of Nibiru
iPod Touch will kill the psp? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:48 am by JDawson

» Seven Transformation Pack 2.0 is here
iPod Touch will kill the psp? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:52 am by JDawson

» [Firefox] Surf Anonymously With Foxy Proxy
iPod Touch will kill the psp? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:16 am by JDawson

» Code 1 reopened.
iPod Touch will kill the psp? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:42 pm by JDawson

» PHP EMail Bomber
iPod Touch will kill the psp? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:32 pm by JDawson

» Dell Launches Studio Hybrid Energy-Efficient PC
iPod Touch will kill the psp? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:16 am by JDawson

Poll
Top posters
JDawson
iPod Touch will kill the psp? Vote_lcapiPod Touch will kill the psp? I_voting_bariPod Touch will kill the psp? Vote_rcap 
Muaddib
iPod Touch will kill the psp? Vote_lcapiPod Touch will kill the psp? I_voting_bariPod Touch will kill the psp? Vote_rcap 
pleek
JShafer
bighoss1025
colp
prohalo
jjhurtado
zack64
Carlos

iPod Touch will kill the psp?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JDawson
Admin
Admin
JDawson

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-31

iPod Touch will kill the psp? Empty
PostSubject: iPod Touch will kill the psp?   iPod Touch will kill the psp? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:55 pm

iPod Touch Over A PSP?

Well according to Nicholas Lovell (a game analyzer), the iPod Touch might just be the PSP killer. The main reasons why is because of the ease of use, and Apple's click to download app store. I agree that Apple does a lot of things very well, but i just don't think that a the psp is ready to die yet with the rumors rapidly spinning around psn forums as well as the flood of homebrew over the last month. But in the end i guess its up to the consumer

Quote :

The iPod Touch is rapidly becoming the portable media player of choice amongst a younger audience, exactly the place that Sony wanted to be with the PSP.

[The iPod Touch] is an easy-to-use device that offers consumers their music, podcasts, short-form video and accessible games on the move and in my opinion, if sony does not get a psp with touch screen out soon this will be the final nail in the PSP’s coffin.

Source
Back to top Go down
http://www.Codeone.tk

iPod Touch will kill the psp?
Page 1 of 1