Code1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeIndexLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have reopened Code 1
Windows 7 will be available on October 22
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates

PSP Black Market
Want to Affiliate?

Latest topics
» How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64]
[FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:28 pm by JDawson

» Windows 7 Totaly Pwns
[FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:17 am by JDawson

» Calvin (Nitro Innovation) singing Iron Maiden-Run to the hills
[FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:50 am by JDawson

» 2012 Story of Nibiru
[FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:48 am by JDawson

» Seven Transformation Pack 2.0 is here
[FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:52 am by JDawson

» [Firefox] Surf Anonymously With Foxy Proxy
[FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:16 am by JDawson

» Code 1 reopened.
[FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:42 pm by JDawson

» PHP EMail Bomber
[FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:32 pm by JDawson

» Dell Launches Studio Hybrid Energy-Efficient PC
[FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:16 am by JDawson

Poll
Top posters
JDawson
[FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon Vote_lcap[FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon I_voting_bar[FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon Vote_rcap 
Muaddib
[FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon Vote_lcap[FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon I_voting_bar[FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon Vote_rcap 
pleek
JShafer
bighoss1025
colp
prohalo
jjhurtado
zack64
Carlos

[FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JDawson
Admin
Admin
JDawson

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-31

[FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon Empty
PostSubject: [FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon   [FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Check out this addon, its a experimental plugin that increased the speed of your firefox through several tweaks. A coworker just installed the other day and he says it seems to do just what it says, speed things up!

Quote :
Fasterfox allows you to tweak many network and rendering settings such as simultaneous connections, pipelining, cache, DNS cache, and initial paint delay.

Dynamic speed increases can be obtained with the unique prefetching mechanism, which recycles idle bandwidth by silently loading and caching all of the links on the page you are browsing.

Source
Download
Back to top Go down
http://www.Codeone.tk

[FireFox] Make Firefox faster with Fasterfox addon
Page 1 of 1