Developer pinecone's MyLittleBall just got ..errr...bigger.. MyLittleBall now has two player support, now you and a friend can enjoy the game together, or safeguard your top score by dropping bombs on his ball. And yes, there's always a hint of green when talking about this brew.
Here's the changelog for v1.0.1
* 2 player mode! Features:
o Starts automatically when 'B' is pressed in gameplay
o Point at screen and drop bombs on Ball!
* Removed some debugging information
* Made 'cheating' nearly impossible
* Basic framework for internationalisation, but alternative languages not yet supported.
* Added some translations to XML description
* Sound effects finally implemented
* 'Falling platforms' animation added
* Used a GRRLIB fix to strange images appearing on start-up
* Optimization on storing high scores
Download: MyLittleBall v1.0.1