Code1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeIndexLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have reopened Code 1
Windows 7 will be available on October 22
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates

PSP Black Market
Want to Affiliate?

Latest topics
» How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64]
6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:28 pm by JDawson

» Windows 7 Totaly Pwns
6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:17 am by JDawson

» Calvin (Nitro Innovation) singing Iron Maiden-Run to the hills
6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:50 am by JDawson

» 2012 Story of Nibiru
6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:48 am by JDawson

» Seven Transformation Pack 2.0 is here
6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:52 am by JDawson

» [Firefox] Surf Anonymously With Foxy Proxy
6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:16 am by JDawson

» Code 1 reopened.
6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:42 pm by JDawson

» PHP EMail Bomber
6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:32 pm by JDawson

» Dell Launches Studio Hybrid Energy-Efficient PC
6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:16 am by JDawson

Poll
Top posters
JDawson
6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA Vote_lcap6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA I_voting_bar6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA Vote_rcap 
Muaddib
6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA Vote_lcap6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA I_voting_bar6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA Vote_rcap 
pleek
JShafer
bighoss1025
colp
prohalo
jjhurtado
zack64
Carlos

6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JDawson
Admin
Admin
JDawson

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-31

6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA Empty
PostSubject: 6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA   6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 5:53 pm

When I first read this, I was like, "no frakin' way..." But then it's from Associated Press, so ok, let's get on with the details. It can't get any more hardcore than this!

Monday morning in Virgina, a 6-year-old kid missed his school bus. What's a kid to do? He's about to be late! Well, obviously, take your family's car and get your tardy butt to the campus, of course! And that's just what the kid (name undisclosed, so we'll just call him "Lil Nicky" - you'll know why in a bit) did.

While his mother was asleep, "Lil Nicky" took his family's Ford sedan and drove to school. For the most part, the drive was surprisingly uneventful. In fact, he actually made it almost six miles before getting into an accident. According to the report:

He made at least two 90-degree turns, passed several cars and ran off the rural two-lane road several times before hitting an embankment and utility pole about a mile and a half from school.

Ooh, and he was so close!

The fortunate thing is that no one was seriously hurt. "Lil Nicky" was brought by the cops to the hospital for a bump on his head and was eventually taken to school after lunch. Now here's the interesting game-related bit.

The kid explained to the police that he learned how to drive by playing Grand Theft Auto (they didn't seem to specify whichGTAthough) and Monster Truck Jam. County sheriff Chuck Wilkins notes:

He was very intent on getting to school. When he got out of the car, he started walking to school. He did not want to miss breakfast and PE.

Well, you can't blame a kid for seriously wanting to go to school.

Meanwhile, the parents of the 6-year-old are both charged with child endangerment, and the kid and his 4-year-old brother were both put under protective custody. The mom (Jacqulyn Deana Waltman, 26) is currently being held without a bond, while the father (David Eugene Dodson, 40) was released on a US 5,000 bond.

Yeah, kids are just so amazing these days. If they're not fighting battles in court to legalize hedgehogs, they're driving themselves to school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Codeone.tk

6-year-old misses bus, drives self to school; learned from GTA
Page 1 of 1