Code1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeIndexLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have reopened Code 1
Windows 7 will be available on October 22
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates

PSP Black Market
Want to Affiliate?

Latest topics
» How To Remove Watermark From Windows 7 Builds [Both X86 & X64]
How to get a free itunes account and apps. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:28 pm by JDawson

» Windows 7 Totaly Pwns
How to get a free itunes account and apps. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:17 am by JDawson

» Calvin (Nitro Innovation) singing Iron Maiden-Run to the hills
How to get a free itunes account and apps. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:50 am by JDawson

» 2012 Story of Nibiru
How to get a free itunes account and apps. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:48 am by JDawson

» Seven Transformation Pack 2.0 is here
How to get a free itunes account and apps. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:52 am by JDawson

» [Firefox] Surf Anonymously With Foxy Proxy
How to get a free itunes account and apps. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:16 am by JDawson

» Code 1 reopened.
How to get a free itunes account and apps. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:42 pm by JDawson

» PHP EMail Bomber
How to get a free itunes account and apps. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:32 pm by JDawson

» Dell Launches Studio Hybrid Energy-Efficient PC
How to get a free itunes account and apps. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:16 am by JDawson

Poll
Top posters
JDawson
How to get a free itunes account and apps. Vote_lcapHow to get a free itunes account and apps. I_voting_barHow to get a free itunes account and apps. Vote_rcap 
Muaddib
How to get a free itunes account and apps. Vote_lcapHow to get a free itunes account and apps. I_voting_barHow to get a free itunes account and apps. Vote_rcap 
pleek
JShafer
bighoss1025
colp
prohalo
jjhurtado
zack64
Carlos

How to get a free itunes account and apps.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JDawson
Admin
Admin
JDawson

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-31

How to get a free itunes account and apps. Empty
PostSubject: How to get a free itunes account and apps.   How to get a free itunes account and apps. EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:46 pm

I have found a new method to Get a free itunes account along with free apps for your iTouch. Now this is not a hack of any sort just apples way of making you do more and you can only get apps that are normally free.
First open Itunes,
Next, go to the app store (it doesn't matter if you don't have an Iphone or Ipod Touch just do it anyways).
Now pick a free application of your choice and click on it. There's a column of best free apps if you scroll down a little and look to the right side of the page. I suggest You choose from there.
Click on GET APP to download the app.
To download an app, Itunes will ask you to log into your account. Choose to create your account instead. Go through the pages as they come.
Here comes the good part.
When you get to the payment page, if you look where they ask the method of payment, a new option "none" should be available. Fill out the page and use "none" as your method of payment.
Congrats, you have just created your own Itunes account. You can now download album artwork and the song of the week and such. Enjoy it!

Now if you want, you can go and delete the app that you downloaded. Or you can keep it. It's up to you.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Codeone.tk

How to get a free itunes account and apps.
Page 1 of 1